Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Monday, March 14, 2005

Crispy Lives On

Hello Loyal Readers,

I wanted to update you all since you haven't heard from me since the 5th. Last Monday (7th) I came down with the flu. By Wednesday, I had a 103+ degree fever. The college decided to send me "home" which gave me a head start on Spring Break (with the added bonus of getting me out of a midterm). After staying with some family for a few days, I decided to drive home on Friday. Now, all that is left is the "100 day cough" portion. It looks like I'll be working for the remainder of the week so don't sit at your computers clicking that refresh button waiting to hear a piece of my never-ending wisdom, because it probably won't be here. Maybe I'll have something over the weekend. Otherwise, expect regular posting to resume next week, once I get settled in back at the college. Until then, be safe.

Crispy

UPDATE 19MAR @ 2220:

Okay, no weekend post.