Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 20, 2005

There is NO First Amendment Here!

If I hear one more person complain about there not being First Amendment rights when referring to online activities, I'm going to pop a cork. Check this out, paratard. When someone makes a comment on my site, I have the power to censor whatever I want. When you subscribe to an online game, you will almost always agree to a Code of Conduct that you will abide by which, in some cases, makes mention of appropriate language to be used on their servers. If you chose not to hold up your end of the agreement, you can expect your service to be terminated or some type of restriction to be placed on you.

Now, since you obviously need remedial American Government courses, I'll try to give you a head start. Hold on tight, this will stretch your intellectual capacity. The Constitution (and Amendments) apply to the government, not businesses or individuals. The First Amendment (should) protects your right to say anything you wish without penalty from the government. It does not guarantee that you can anything you want at anytime, anywhere. It simply removes government censorship.

Crispy