Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Evil Girl-Penguins

I was scanning over Vox's site, which I haven't done for a while, and I ran across a post about how L(esbian)G(ay)B(isexual)T(ransgender) groups were protesting a German zoo's attempt to get some penguins to reproduce.

Gay groups had earlier protested against "the organised and forced harassment through female seductresses" in an open letter to Bremerhaven's Mayor Joerg Schulz.

If they can be seduced, does that mean they aren't really gay? Because if they are seduced, that means there is some type of attraction that the seductress is preying on. But if queers "are just born that way", then how is this seducing possible? Since I'm straight & I was "just born that way", not matter what kind of guy you want in front of me, 'we ain't going nowhere'. Why? Because there is no foundation of attraction to exploit! I hope you clearly see how absurd such an argument would be and is, that female penguins are "seducing" the gay male penguins.

Crispy