Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Quote of the Year - 2004

The Quote of the Year here, by Kathy Kneer, president of Planned Parenthood's California Division:

"'I do think part of government's role is to regulate the health-care profession,' Kneer said. 'We have many conditions of licensure. We tell hospitals they can't refuse to treat patients. I think it's consistent with government's role in making sure the health-care delivery system meets the needs of the patients."

In other words:

"'I do think part of government's role is to regulate the health-care profession,' the Witch sneered. 'We have many instances of where the government does the job of a free market. We also force companies to provide services to anyone we say, no matter their opinion on the situation. Since the federal government has over stepped it's bounds in the past, I think they should continue to do so."
(Leftist) Psycho.

By the way, where does the government get it's power from the Constitution to do such things? Oh wait, silly me. You guys don't bother with that old piece of paper anymore. I'm sorry.

Crispy