Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Singles' Awareness Day!

Here are some various links that I've uncovered over the day...

CD over at Semi-Intelligent Thoughts with a great comment from one of his readers.

Be My Anti-Valentine - Good collection of pictures. Haven't navigated elsewhere (yet?).

Anti-Valentine Spectacular
- The only thing about this link is that some of these people seem to be really disturbed that they aren't part of the "festivities". Kinda makes you wonder... some more.

Cupid Must Die/Zoe's Valentine's Day Tips - I like #6 the best.

Valentine's Day Can Bite Me - My... Eyes... Hurt...

And last but not least:

In my mailbox today (my physical one, not my E-box), I found an invitation to an Alpha Gamma Delta Crush Party. Yay; I'm thrilled.




I've yet to decide if I'm going since I'm not much of a "modern" dancer (totally random gyrations of the upper & lower portions of one's body against, in most cases, a stranger's upper & lower [mostly lower] portions of the body). I'd rather a person simply walk up to me clear out of the blue and talk to me than get an invitation in my mail from someone I don't know. When you think about it, that's kinda creepy - a random invitation from a complete stranger. Then again, I might go simply because I was invited and someone took to the time to research who I was. Time to ponder.


Crispy