Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Little Thing Called Respect

What the hell is wrong with the world today? How hard is it for people to NOT trash things that do NOT belong to them? So, I get home from work. I notice that someone very generously raked up all the leaves from the front yard/drive way. Wow, what a nice gesture. I get in the house & note a few leaves on the carpet. Yeah, no big deal. Whoever it was worked hard outside. Then I notice a controller of mine sitting on the couch. I guess someone watched a movie & left in a hurry & didn't put it back. No big deal.

Then I get to my rooms.

I had closed my bedroom door before I left, so nothing was touched in there. My bathroom, however, looks like Paul Bunyan came through. There's enough leaves & general "crap" in there to make half a forest. Not to mention my floor mat for when I get out of the shower has leaves & stains on it. Then I notice a funny smell. Not only had I just cleaned my bathroom counter yesterday night (which, oh by the way now has a fine coat of dirt over it) but some ass wipe used my toilet bowl brush as a plunger - the source of the smell. WTF is wrong with you people? If it isn't yours, don't Freaking touch it!! By the way, that toilet brush hadn't yet been used. Thanks, dick hole. The worst part about that toilet bowl brush? It smells like FAT person.

"Vengeance is Mine. I will repay, says the Lord."
Well, God, if you ever need a replacement, here I am.

Grow Up & Be Responsible,
Crispy

P.S. - Just found toothpaste stains on my hand towel. Awesome. Useless wastes.