Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Joel Stein: I Hope You Die of Ebola

My reasons are here. More to come later when I have time.

-----

I had a long reply typed up in response to the article of Individual Joel Stein. As I was putting on the finishing touches, I realized that it wouldn't do any good. He's an F-tard and that's all there is to it. I can't change his mind because he's too ignorant - "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." I don't even want to waste any more time on him, to be honest. He isn't worth my time. I left a few quotations that I was going to use in my response. My original comment of hoping that Joel Stein dies of Ebola holds true. WaMi had a good point about AIDS though, too.

"2. Definition" "War is thus an act of force to compel our enemy to do our will."

"24. War is Merely the Continuation of Policy by Other Means" "We see, therefore, that war is not merely an act of policy but a true political instrument, a continuation of political intercourse, carried on with other means. ... The political object is the goal, war is the means of reaching it, and means can never be considered in isolation from their purpose."

"26. All Wars Can Be Considered Acts of Policy" "...Observe that while policy is apparently effaced in the one kind of war and yet is strongly evident in the other, both kinds are equally political. If the state is thought of as a person, and policy as the product of its brain, then among the contingencies for which the state must be prepared is a war in which every element calls for policy to be eclipsed by violence."
All quotes taken from Carl von Clausewitz, "On War", Chapter 1.


Freedom Will Be Defended.

God Bless You,
God Bless America,
AIRBORNE All the Way!

Crisp