Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What Did You Do to My Country? Part II

So, as they said, they played that abomination of a song today at the appointed hour. My roommate and I were sharing our utter disgust with this secondary national anthem. In response, we decided that we were going to create an all-white college. I mean, there are all-black and all-female colleges, so why can't we have an all-white college? We're only the dominant race, anyway.

We even started planning for the first lawsuits against us. For example, when a black man complains that he wasn't admitted because he's black & that we're just a bunch of racists, we'll testify that the reason he wasn't admitted isn't because he's black, but rather that he's not white. We won't even let "Asians" in.

Does this idea seem unthinkable to you? If so, maybe you should spend just a little bit more time thinking about modern-day Amerika. Why is it so unthinkable to have a group where only Caucasians can become members? There are black-only groups (colleges, as I mentioned, fraternities, the NAACP). What is so wrong with being around people of your own race... when your race happens to be white? If the others can do it, why can't we? Does anyone else see the reverse-racism here?

Why, when you come to my country, must I modify my actions to accommodate your foreign language, rituals, and beliefs? For that matter, when you come from within my country, why must I modify my language to suit your fictitious "Ebonics" language?

In a social science class that I'm taking, we were discussing why America has some of the problems it is currently dealing with. Maybe, just maybe, it's because we have nothing to stand for anymore.

No, I'm not a racist; I'm just a free-thinker: The Greatest Danger to Liberal Ideology and the State.

"Killer" Crispy