Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Alas, I have been tagged

CD, over at Semi-Intelligent Thoughts, has virtually tagged Yours Truly. Standby for five short questions and five not-so-necessarily-short answers.



1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

I don't really keep a running inventory of such a thing, but I would guess around 30-40.


2. Last film I bought:

Too long ago to remember. Very few movies are worth purchasing these days. The next film I will buy will probably be Collateral or Boondock Saints.


3. The last film I watched:

They called that mistake, "Assault on Precinct 13". I was ready to Assault on the DVD Player at about ten minutes into it. Don't even waste your time to fulfill your curiosity.


4. List five films that I watch a lot of that mean a lot to me:


Terminator 2
Top Gun
Collateral; also see this page.
Black Hawk Down
Boondock Saints

If you had to check out any of those links to learn about those movies, I pity you.


5. Tag five people and have them put this in their journal/blog:

Since I don't believe in forwarding chain-emails (and I don't follow who reads), I'm not going to call out other people to make chain-blog entries. (See The Internet Soapbox). If you would like to participate, feel free to send in a trackback via Haloscan. It'll be interesting to see if I get any trackbacks on this, though.



I hope you all enjoyed that quick glimpse into the dark recesses of the place I like to call "My Mind".

Stay Safe,
Crispy