Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

Random Thoughts for Today

-I was reading a newsgroup post from a friend of mine when I noticed this sig that I like: "Outhouse (Outlook) Express is NOT a newsreader. It is a GUI frontend for worms and viruses."

-Anyone else notice the internet is incredibly slow right now, esp Blogger (imagine that)?

-I'm going to the beach tomorrow.

-It is good to receive messages and calls from friends that you haven't seen in days & months alike.

-I don't think I've said this before, but I like Florida.

-Funny how Blogger is "Temporarily down for maintenance" 3 minutes early & right when you want to post something.

-It is also good to be home & finally able to spend time with my family again.

-I dislike people who are not involved in a project but attempt to "advise" (read: boss around) those who are involved in how they should execute the task at hand.

-It doesn't feel like a Friday.

-When the sun is still up & its 8PM is just bazaar to me.

-Ever wonder why some people haven't blogged for a long time, like February 10th, for example?

-Ever wonder why some people blog, period?

-After reviewing the DoD's base closing list, I was surprised to see NAS Atlanta & Ft. Gillem on there.

-I wanted to strike the local radio announcer that seemed surprise that MacDill AFB was going to remain open (CENTCOM & SOCOM, anyone?).

-Ever wonder why certain people email you the things they email you?

-My dog acts like an idiot savant at times.

-I thought up the online movie rental idea before Blockbuster & all those other people started doing it.

-I wish the town where my college is had a Checkers, Burger King, Applebee's, Perkins' & Denny's.

-Funny how Blogger is back up 20 minutes early on a project that they started three minutes early - which entirely negates the need of starting the project 3 minutes early.



That's enough for now. Also, I've added Satan's Laundromat, a photo blog, to my links list.

Crispy