Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Need Your Help

I haven't blogged in some time because I haven't felt the need to say anything worthwhile. There's stuff going on, but nothing that I could really make a decent sized post about.

The next 5 to 10 years, in regards to Iran and North Korea, may be the most important 5-10 years in the world's history.

I started to type this post shortly before I started working on that Memorial Day post. I suppose I did have something inside of me. Either way, tomorrow is a new day.

I have made this request in the past and haven't gotten the most desirable response. Hopefully, this time around the outcome will change. (Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results, isn't it?) Nevertheless! If you have any suggestions for a topic or you have a question (haven't touched Life Issues in quite some time) and would like to know my opinion, I'd be more than happy to work on that for you. Also, you don't need to wait for me to ask for these things. Feel free to send them in at any time.

Crispy