Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 23, 2005

New SiteSearch Feature

MRB is rounder & boxier than before.

Wondering if I tackled a certain topic in the past? Can't remember how I phrased one of my many ingenious statements? You can now search the site for your favorite articles! Introducing: Google SiteSearch. Located at the top of the page in the black box, just enter your search query, click on the crispy23.blogspot.com box, click search & want the results pile up before your eyes.

Good luck & use your new toy responsibly.

Crispy


UPDATE 24Jan @ 1430:

After toying around with the SiteSearch, it doesn't seem to be working 100%. I'll give it a few days for the Google search engine to crawl through the pages. If it still doesn't work, I'll either take the feature down or try a different one.