Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Burn Your Witch Costumes! Don't Offend the Wicca Witches!

WorldNetDaily reported than entire school district in the Seattle, Washington area has banned Halloween activities because Wiccan witches (the real ones) might be offended by the long, pointy nosed, tall hat, broom-riding witch costumes.

I swear, our universe is going to implode because the concentration of nincompoops is way too high in Seattle. I, however, think that their reasons for banning activities is off the mark. Give me a break. A witch (who is a worshipper of Satan) is offended because a friggin' 6 year old is dressed up like that person?


Step off. If I was a witch, I'd be rather proud that someone was dressed up like me. For me, it is like when I see little kids running around in "Army clothes". That's cool, to me.

You seriously have got to read this story. It's great.

Crispy