Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Life Issues

You all know how much of a thinking person I am. According to Myers-Briggs, I'm a INTJ (44,33,78,78). I will 100 times out of 100 set my emotions aside and do what I think is right. Anyway, I do believe, and I always have but I wasn't sure when this would be, that there are times when you need to put all else aside and follow your heart. The trick however, is knowning when you use this opening. If you are ever in such a situation and you decide to follow your heart, only time will tell if you are making the correct decision. It may not show up for several months, even years in some cases, before you know, definitively, if it was the right decision. The piece of the puzzle here that holds up many people is that they are afraid to make a mistake. They are so paralyzed by fear that they will refuse to take action and an opportunity is missed. How much longer will you wait, waivering and cowering in fear? A person once said, "Listen to your heart, for they are the sounds that no one else can hear." There are many voices in this world, today. The key is to know which one to listen to and follow.

Crispy