Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

As the (Academic) Year Comes to a Close

I find myself reflecting, once again. This year has been chock full of a lot of growing. Granted, some of that was simply learning from mistakes that I'd rather not repeat. As a whole though, this has been a good academic year and I certainly learned a lot (not even speaking in relation to my "degree").

As a warning, don't expect much content for this summer. Here is a quick summary of my summer:
This coming week I'll be at Ft. Rucker, Alabama for a special physical exam. Upon arriving at home, I'll begin my criminal justice internship with a certain police department. On June 3rd, I won't even see a computer for about a month as I'll be flying out to do some special training. Once that is complete and I'm back home, I'll be resuming my internship. If I get that finished a week ahead of schedule, I'll report back to the college to help train some of the upcoming leaders where I will be busy straight up until classes start (with minimal sleep). If I don't get finished ahead of time, I'll have about a week to myself before I need to head back up to get ready for classes.

Yep, I'll have a thing or two to do this summer. I doubt I'll get bored very much. If I do manage to make some posts though (other than sporadic, 2-line updates), the stories from the internship should be pretty fun(ny).

Have a Great Summer!
Crispy