Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So This Is Justice, huh?

So, Moussaoui gets sentenced to only life in prison. I was actually partially surprised by this verdict. I was expecting him to have received the death penalty. Sometimes being the good guy sucks.

In all honesty though, I know that if, by chance, he survives long enough to make it to the prison, he'll probably be killed inside. And to correct the quote in the first paragraph, which Moussaoui declared on his way out of the courtroom after the sentence had been read, "American, you lost. I won." Such a quote reminds me of his other winner: "Every day until we get you." Well, Mr. Moussaoui, I'm sure other people will be saying that about you from now on. Good luck with that, and don't ever close your eyes.

Freedom Will Be Defended (sometimes by even the unlikely)
Crispy