Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Some Phrases of Value

I decided to write up a post about some of the quotes and phrases that I think of on a regular basis. I suppose it will give my readers more insight into me and what makes me tick. Some of the quotes I was able to give appropriate credit, others I have no idea where I picked them up. Enjoy!

Never Quit.

AIRBORNE All the Way!

Don't complain about what you permit.

Don't go where you are tolerated; go where you are celebrated.

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

Your life moves in the direction of your most dominant thought.

Defend the weak.

Liberate the Oppressed.

Compromise methods but never principles.

Will this matter five minutes from now?

Zero (0) will always be greater than a negative one (-1).

Why?

Take a cold shower?

Cool off for 24 hours then write your reply.

Listen to your dreams for they are the sounds that no one else can hear.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell

"Answer questions that no one else can answer. Keep promises that others break. Be willing to go where no one else will go. Be willing to do what no one else will and do it well."
-Dr. Robb Thompson

"When the law is an ass, a man has a responsibility to go and kick it."
-Vox Day

You don't have to be the best, just do your best.

"And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send and who will go for Us?" And I said, "Here am I! Send me.""
-Isa. 6:8

Crispy