Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 12, 2006

All Quiet

Greetings, my consistent readers!

I really don't have much to report, but I didn't want to remain completely silent. I think WaMi summed up the "Well, You're Wrong" post quite well in his replies. Speaking of which, there was another "article" in there that I want to write about. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough motivation to sit down and have at it, as the next one will definitely take some time.

I have been toying with the idea of posting about a certain topic, but I'm not completely at ease with divulging thoughts that personal to me. Not to mention the facts that I don't want to start sounding Emo and that I'm having trouble putting it into English just in my head. Life is just bazaar and earth is a really weird place.

Late last week I failed to notify you that I changed the arrangement of links on the right side and divided them into "Military" and "General" categories. I had received an email from CENTCOM requesting that I link to their website, as they are trying to let more people know about. So, it seemed a bit weird to just add Central Command into the mix. As a result, I broke it down as I previously described. Also worth mentioning, CENTCOM has an e-newsletter to which you can sign up to receive, if you are interested in keeping up to date with military developments (not just the Army).

Like I said, I don't have much to say, so I hope you found that interesting. Stay safe!

Crispy