Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Where Do You People Come From?

Have you ever been so dumbfounded by someone's stupidity that you were sure they had forfeited their right to life? I respectfully submit, once more, the Intelligence Theorem: The sum of all intelligence is constant; the population is growing.

So, while I was at a review for my statistics class today, the teacher said, "I feel like this is my test now." Uhh, yeah, no kidding. You should be able to explain the junk you're trying to make us non-math majors memorize and apply for your goofy exam, considering you're the one with the degree in this. When one of my fellow students asked if she could, by chance, put some easier questions on the exam, she answered, "I wouldn't know what to put on the test because this all seems easy to me." Without missing a beat, over everyone else's laughter/responses, I replied, "Well, you're an outlier." She ignored that comment. I mean, she goes through these explanations and roughly 95% of the class is giving her the "WTF" look. I'm working on a new theory that after professors teach certain subjects for a period of time, they can no longer communicate with people who are not experts in the same field. For example, try talking to a doctor (one of the stuck up ones). After the, "Well, I think the problem lies within your... because the... and that reaction causes the..." Yeah...

As I told my Dad the other night, all I need to be able to do, mathematically, is count down from 15 or 30, depending on the situation. Why 15 or 30 you ask? Well, if I'm using a handgun, I'll have 15 rounds in the magazine. If I have a rifle, I'll most likely have 30 rounds in the magazine.
Anyway, back to studying for these pointless finals...

Crispy


UPDATE: 09DEC @ 1958:
I swear to God, people don't learn a cotton-picking thing whenever something happens to them. Just like the little kid who the touches the stove repeated and every single time is amazed when his hand gets burned. No kidding? What were you expecting? A freakin' cheese cake? Dolts...