Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Friends You Choose

The last few days have contained odd events, situations or information. At first glance, they don't really seem to be noteworthy at all. After reflecting on it all, as I usually do at the end of each day, I've come to appreciate my friends a lot more. I'm thankful for the friends that I have because they aren't as shallow as pot holes (not New York pot holes, regular ones). In all honesty, I'm not even sure what brought this on or what the event was that triggered me to start down this mental path. I suppose it would be due to my observational nature, and we have, in part, some of fellow scholars of criminal justice to thank (among other classes).

To all my friends out there, thanks for being real. Thanks for not being superficial. Thanks for being yourselves.

Crispy