Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Movie Review: Lord of War

I must say, this movie is nothing short of incredible. Lord of War is the type of movie that you need to see in theaters. The beginning is freakin' outstanding if not awesome (and I don't use "awesome" very much). A few quotes from the movie that I liked:

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm per every twelve people on the planet. The only question is, how do we arm the other eleven?"

"I supply to every army but the Salvation Army."

I don't want to tell you much about the movie other than to run out & watch it as soon as you're done reading this post. However you should be forewarned - it is rated R for a reason. Besides the usual stuff, there is brief nudity and drug usage. The scariest aspect of the movie is that it is based on real events. That type of thing really went and still goes on even today.


Crispy