Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"They Asked For It" & "In My World"

I will be the first to say that most occupants of the 18-29 year old range are ignorant and their opinions and desires should be disregarded most of the time. This "young American" thinks otherwise (And did you verify those numbers with CBS and Eric Engberg?). Jim Treacher has taken the initiative to make fun of these intellectual masterpieces who think taking their picture with a digital camera and a sign, expressing their "sorry excuse" for President Bush having been reelected, is "cool". These people post their picture to this website. For that matter, who the heck names a website (and registers the domain name of) "Sorry Everybody"? There are over 176 PAGES of people with their sad faces & whine cards. For some reason, these individuals do not strike me as the people who contribute to our nation's progress.

Before we stroll down the yellow brick road into my world, I need to rip one more picture apart. What on earth have you been smoking?!! I haven't seen eyes bugging out of someone's head like that in quite some time. Apparently you don't know many people if EVERYONE you know voted for Kerry. Conversely, if you live in a liberal county and you do know everyone no wonder they all voted for Kerry! Also, Florida consists of more than that puke hole known as Alachua county. This also explains why you are confused, scared, and sorry.


In My World...

If I saw most of these people on the street, I'd shoot 'em. When my case came up in court, the judge wouldn't only pardon me for my actions, he would order the families of the recently deceased to page me $500 a piece. This way, I could continue my societal acts of generosity. The judge would also order five policemen to help me in my endeavors. Once word got to the President of what I was doing, he would award me and my family (and my children) a tax-exempt status for the rest of our lives. He would then assign special agents from the FBI to help me track down these distraught Americans and relieve them of their discomfort and confusion. Oh, and the Europeans would like us too. [insert eye roll here]

Crispy