Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

On Being a BadAss

I've received a few questions about what's been going on with Little Iran and the rest of the class in general. Well, I haven't said anything because there hasn't been anything to say! I think my aggressive stance against stupidity has finally paid off with tangible results. Instead of me simply being satisfied with just the public humiliation of a stupid person, I've finally made an impact. Believe it or not, she hasn't said anything stupid. Granted, she hasn't said as much as she used to, but she's limited the stupidity of her comments, as has the class in general. I believe it has generally been accepted that the military side of the room runs everything that happens inside of it. ...Which is, after all, the way it should be.

Death to the Opposition!
Crispy