Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Disestablishment of the Established

Four long years ago I learned in my "Strategies for College Success" class that when you go to class, you should have an object. Tonight, for the very first time, I took their advice. Tonight's objective was to get Little Iran to scream at me. Ironically enough, my "enough stupidity meter" went off early tonight. While I was in the middle of "my turn to talk", Little Iran jumps in with "Its all about oil!" Excuse me, but I fail to see how your people flying planes into buildings has anything to do with oil. As this was soon approaching a physical slaughter, the professor shut down that debate rather quickly. However, I had enough time to verbally assaulting the stupidity of my opponent around the half way mark of the class, and once again made it clear that I didn't like her. Another opportunity presented itself in the closing minutes of the period that I could not resist.

After we returned the classroom to a somewhat normal arrangement (remembering the circle of conversation that she likes to use), the professor spent the better part of the last hour explaining to us how Islam had gone from minding their own business to the raging dragon commanded by bin Laden that it is today (the terrorist side of the show). Also, to my benefit (for achieving my goal), this change was affected by, and in turn affected, all of Islam. I was located in the absolute farthest desk from where the teacher was standing. That I didn't plan, but it certainly worked to my advantage. I waited until approximately two minutes before the class was complete to I initiate my attack. Seeing the opportunity present itself and being the smart... *ahem* person that I am, I carefully took aim, took a deep breath, relaxed and squeezed at the perfect moment.

Me: *raises hand*

Prof: You have a question?

Me: Yes, ma'am. So... basically... with everything you just described, its all based on a lie?

Little Iran, I swear to Yahweh, sat up so fast in her chair that she looked like someone had stabbed her. A friend of mine thinks she dropped something too.

Prof: Uhh... Well, its really based on redefining things through newer interpretations of the Koran. blah blah blah


YAHWEH AKBAR!
Crispy