Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Monday, July 18, 2005

Today's Thought

Hypocrisy never fails to amaze me. Hypocrites should be shot. In the head. Daily.

What good are these people doing the world? They claim one thing but their actions display another. Hypocrites are like child molesters in several ways. First of all, they both prey on people who don't know any better (yet). Second, they both senselessly hurt people through their own "dysfunction". Third, I hate both of them. Did I say I don't like hypocrites yet?

If you are the type of "person" that claims to not "believe" in guns, I have a solution that will please those of you with that disorder too. How about we put the hypocrites in incinerators, right next to the sex offenders? That way, we won't have to look for them because we'll always know right where they are. While I'm on the topic of sex offenders and my disdain for them, I hate child molesters more than I hate terrorists & suicide bombers.


Death to the Opposition!!

Crispy