Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Friday, July 29, 2005

MRB Blogging Expected to Increase

Within the next few days I'll be heading back up to the college. I've decide that the reason I blog more when I'm up there is because blogging is a positive alternative to homework & the like. High school students: Erase that previous sentence from your minds. Do your school work.

They say the point of college is to teach you how to think. I disagree. It is what you do while your at college that can cause you to think (like blogging).

Oh, and one random tangent that has been bothering me for some time: Blogs & online journals are NOT the same. Online journals are when people drone on & on about the meaningless drivel that happens in their lives that they think the rest of us care about. For example: "July 29, 2005 @ 2:42AM: I went too the dentist 2day and he said that I have 4 cavitees". Things like that do not qualify for the word "blog". Those are online journals. Now, if you are telling about something that happened to you and you can make a point out of it or relate it to something else, then you are on the right track.

I'm not going to get too long winded into that. I just wanted to wet your taste buds & let you know I'm still pounding away at this keyboard.


Crispy