Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Vox Day as an Anti-Semitist

I wasn't going to comment about the ignoramus that are calling Vox an anti-semitist, UNTIL I saw Arielle's comment in response to Vox's "The merits of anti-semitism" post. After further reading, WGM's comment set me off too.

Arielle comes to the party ready to puke up scripture all over the place, while not really understand what is at hand. What this saddle-wearer doesn't get is that people of Jewish decent and Jewish people living in Israel are, quite often, two very different people. When was the last time you saw a leftist-New York-Jew calling for the bombing/bulldozing of a local gang after that gang killed someone? Never happened. Israeli Jews, on the other hand, are hard-core butt-kickers, as I referenced in an earlier post. Arielle, you are a dolt. Arielle's comments in full:

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Keep in mind that the "spiritual hosts of wickedness" take great delight in perverting and destroying everything that God has created. Therefore God's chosen people have been a priority target for millennia. I'd suggest being careful of becoming someone that looks down on the Jewish people - instead pray for them.

"I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: 'The deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.'" (Romans 11:25-27)
The line "I'd suggest being careful of becoming someone that looks down on the Jewish people - instead pray for them," tells me just how ignorant you really are. Something tells me that you are an idle pacifist. You believe if someone comes into your home to harm your family and steal your property that you should "turn the other cheek". Hippie.

And now WGM steps up to the plate...

Got to go with Arielle on this one. When you see human history as the resolution of the Angelic Conflict that started before the creation of man - the only card that Satan has left to play to prove that God lacks integrity is the annihilation of the Jews. That would prove that God could not fulfill His promise to them. Are some Jews idiots? Sure. That does not make them any less the primary target for the principalities and powers at work behind the scenes.

There have been anti-semitic rants in other threads on this blog that have not been properly put in their place and this is a matter for concern.
Initial reaction after your opening sentence, "Moron." What I find very funny is that you had absolutely nothing to say your entire paragraph. Your only pseudo-worthwhile comment was your closing sentence. However, that comment was inaccurate as well. It isn't that hard to see what Vox is saying. Just READ and maintain an above-room-temperature level for your brain.

Next, je offers his meaningless banter in the following comment,

I think Arielle makes a great point, when I read this article, I thought...how selfish & one-sided. It is easy to forget in moments of injustice, that we live in dark times. Dark people reign and rule. What sort of justice and peace do I expect from vipers? It has already been written, why should I be surprised? I should be surprised when I wake up, one day and it’s NOT this way. Our obligation lies in harboring a passion for the human race--in its present-state. For God so loved the world…I was once a viper.
No, thanks. I've already got a penguin.

Odd how all the supporters of Arielle don't make any sense, isn't it?

The more I read of these comments, the more tinkled-off I got. I've never read such thoughtless, elitist, and out right ignorance of the facts comments before. I hate stupid people.

I guess I can withdraw my previous comments about "Stupid People Wanted", now. Sheesh.

Crispy