Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Movie Review: National Treasure

It all revolves around those dang Masons, too.
As much as I was trying to refrain from see this movie, I decided to go watch it last night. Just from watching the previews, I thought it reeked of the "I just saw the best parts" of the movie-syndrome. Even though I'm not going to be singing its praises from the rooftops, it was a decent film.

I've decided to rate it at about a 3.5/5. Towards the end of the movie I did find myself thinking, "Just find the treasure already." I went expecting to see this year's worst (or near worst) film, but it definitely wasn't. I would recommend this movie as a DVD-rental for one of those nights when you just can't decide what to watch.


Crispy

P.S. - If you find my "secret" message, you've probably seen the movie.