Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Nader Calls for Hand Recount in NH

I accidentally stumbled across a press release that was posted on Nader's website that said, on Friday "Nader-Cajemo" decided to go forward with a call for a hand recount in New Hampshire because some "areas" that favored Bush used the "Diebold Accuvote optical scan machines". They (N-C campaign) claim to have received over 2000 faxes from citizens in the area who are concerned about the outcome of the voting. Not that this outcome will affect ANYTHING at all, but Nader feels that "voters need to know".

Umm, that sounds nice and everything, but really, who cares? I mean, I'm all for accuracy and stuff, but give me a break, Nader. You, of all the candidates, don't need to be calling for a recount. By the way, I didn't know you had 2000 supporters in the same state; congratulations. I also noticed that you said "democracy" when talking about the US - we're not a democracy. Maybe you should learn what type of government we have before you run for public office.

Crispy