Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Cops: Teens ended pregnancy with a baseball bat

The Detroit Free Press reported, today, one of the most morbid stories I have ever heard. This rivals the savagery as found on the streets of Liberia. Read the story. Then, read my commentary.


---


16 year old girl (notice I didn't say young lady?). 16 year old boy (again, note word usage).

I'm willing to venture events developed as follows:
-There was an extended period of oral sex in which boy pressured girl into participating while using the argument, "If you love me...".
-Boy probably pressures girl to do other things she doesn't want to do.
-Little boy says, "Hey, let's do this. It'll feel good." Girl doesn't want to. Boy uses, "Come on, baby. I love you so much. I ALWAYS do stuff for you. How am I supposed to know you love me if you don't do things for me?"
-"Badda bing badda boom"
-Girl calls boy in tears. Boy is freaked says we'll talk about it later."
-Boy convinces girl that it'll be easy to cover up & "No one will ever know." blah blah blah "I'm doing this because I love you."
-Girl reluctantly agrees.
-Batter up!

What in the heck is this dust pile we call earth coming to?

Crispy