Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Friday, April 22, 2005

A Glimpse of What is to Come

In my next planned post, I will tear apart the AIM user who owns this profile:

"This is dedicated to the children of Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq who are resisting the foreign occupation of their homes. Stay strong brothers and sisters. God willing, your freedom will come soon." - Rogue Nation


I Support Those Who Resist
I cannot immediately recall a more uniformed comment. I will also tear apart the propaganda contained in the Muslim-operated Al Jazeera article he linked to.

I can't let this one wait any longer... First off, that picture on the bottom of the page ISN'T of US Forces. That picture is the Iraqi National Guard, though the caption would lead you to think otherwise. Note the decommissioned uniforms and the AK-47s (not to mention the fact that he isn't wearing his Kevlar correctly).

Crispy

P.S. - Put your fire suits on for this one.


UPDATE 23APR @ 0059:
P.S.S. - I also have a movie review in the works.