Google
 
Web crispy23.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 16, 2004

What the Girls Like - from Vox Day's site

I was just reading over the comments to Vox Day's 14 Dec post entitled What the girls like. Oh, this was after I read his other post. The only way I can make sense of this stuff is if the theorem* is fact. It seems that women (and yes, men as well, but I'm focusing on women right now) are just getting dumber. The Clinton "presidency" is proof enough. Clinton makes my flippin' skin crawl. Once he was in the race for the presidency, the dude dyed his hair so that he would look older. Give me a break. This guy has less character than my dead fish I flushed down about eight years ago. But some claim he has charm (NOT charisma, there is a difference). Personally, I think my fish had him beat there too, but how can you explain his popularity among some female voters and citizens? Is it that they were actually rallying around Hillary, but at the time, their support needed to appear as if it was for Slick Willy? This is kinda like the Tootsie-pop situation: The world may never know.


*The sum of all intelligence is constant; the population is growing.

Crispy